1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
2. We may inform you occasionally about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from Duo Design you may inform us of this by unsubscribing or contacting us via the website contact information.
3. We will not sell your personal information.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area ("EEA") it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
5. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you that is held by us.
9. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
For a more comprehensive guide visit www.aboutcookies.org. If you want to delete cookies on a mobile phone please refer to your handset manual.
Last Updated: 21.05.18